Meet with Our Founder
Forever Footprints provides education to the medical community to improve the quality of care for families who are experiencing pregnancy or infant loss.
To date, we have educated nearly 1,000 social workers, nurses, physicians, social workers, therapists, hospital administration, medical students, and nursing students.
Forever Footprints has been integral in changing and/or evaluating the policies, procedures and protocols in 18 area hospitals, so families experiencing miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, pregnancy loss or infant death receive compassionate and comprehensive care.
Additionally, we are honored to have provided education at the following events:
- Women & Children’s Palliative Care Conference–Anaheim, CA
- Childhood Grief & Traumatic Loss Conference–Los Angeles, CA
- Perinatal Symposium–Pomona, CA
- Southern Inland Counties Regional
- Perinatal Symposium– Loma Linda, CA
- Hong Hospital Perinatal Loss,
- Bereavement Seminar—Newport Beach, CA
- Mission Hospital Perinatal Conference- Mission Viejo, CA
- Forever Footprints Perinatal Conference—Costa Mesa, CA
Schedule a Session with Our Founder