2010 Walk to Remember Inland Empire
It was our honor to remember and celebrate the precious lives of 76 babies gone too soon. We welcomed 368 participants to California State University, San Bernardino on October 16th. Thank you to each and every participant and fundraiser. We will be donating over $7,000 to local hospitals and support groups. Proceeds from this year’s event will be used to:
• Purchase digital cameras and dock stations for 2 local hospitals who currently do not have the equipment to photograph the babies lost in their hospitals.
• Provide 7 hospitals in the Inland Empire with quality photo paper and ink to be able to print out the best pictures of each baby.
• Fund the purchase of memory boxes for 2 hospitals in our area who do not have them to give at this time.
• Provide several Sibling Comfort Packages available for the brothers and sisters grasping the loss of their new baby.
• Donate resource literature books to the Always in My Heart Lending Library.
With your continued contributions, families enduring pregnancy and infant loss in the Inland Empire will no longer leave the hospital with empty arms.