Forever Footprints Executive Director Position
Forever Footprints ensures that families who have suffered a pregnancy or infant loss receive the best support, comfort, and resources possible. To do so, Forever Footprints provides families with direct services, educates the medical community to improve quality of care and response, and offers opportunities for remembrance to help families find their own path to healing.
Responsible to: Board of Directors
Function: Serves as the Executive Director of the organization with responsibilities and duties as listed in this job description and as assigned by the Board of Directors.
• Develop and manage the fundraising and financial strategies of the organization.
• With the board of directors, establish short and long term goals via a strategic plan.
• Prepare the annual budget and present to the board of directors.
• Meet or exceed individual revenue goals, set annually by the board of directors, and ensure that adequate funds are available to permit the organization to carry out its work.
• Maintain and build relationships with individual donors.
• Manage and seek grant opportunities.
• Maintain and build relationships with corporate and family sponsors for yearly events, and produce new sponsors.
• Recruit and motivate volunteers.
• Develop and implement social media strategies and marketing plans.
• Develop effective working relationships within the medical community.
• Represent the organization at community events, seminars, speaking engagements, etc.
• Oversee event management team and contribute to producing 2-3 events per year.
• Develop, implement and supervise programs and services that are consistent with the organization’s mission.
• Follow all organization financial procedures, and maintain all financial tracking.
• Perform all duties associated with running and operating our Orange, California, office location.
• Submit monthly director reports to the board of directors.
• Produce an annual report.
• Provide resources to families who have experienced pregnancy loss or infant death.
• Work to strengthen and build the organization, while maintaining focus on the organization’s mission and purpose.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Strong record in fundraising.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Experience working in a nonprofit organization in a management position.
Demonstrate leadership and ability to work with individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and cultures.
Proficient in Quickbooks, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, WordPress.
Success in building and working with a Board of Directors.
Experience in Event Management a plus.
Experience working with the medical community a plus.
Dependent on experience.
How to apply:
Please submit your resume/CV and cover letter explaining why you feel you would be successful in this position and your salary requirements to email@example.com.