Join us for an educational conference for health professionals working in the Neonatal ICU, Perinatal Care and Pediatrics.
Attendees will learn more about the importance of communicating and collaborating as a team when working with families experiencing a loss of a pregnancy, baby or child.
- Taking the collaborative approach
- Community resources
- Music Therapy
- Self Care
- Emotional outcomes of loss
- A panel discussion with a patient family
This conference is open to physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, respiratory therapists, social workers, case managers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, child life specialists and chaplains.
- DATE: Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014
- TIME: Registration from 7 to 7:45 a.m., conference from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- LOCATION: UC Irvine Medical Center, Building 53 Main Auditorium 101 The City Drive South, Orange, CA 92868
- PARKING: Parking is included in the registration fee for non-UC Irvine employees. UC Irvine employees may use their regular parking permits. Non-UC Irvine employees will receive parking information two weeks prior to the conference.
- The conference includes 7 hours of CEU and lunch.
- For more information, contact Massiel Luizaga at 714-456-3935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Click here to fill out the Registration Form for 2014 Palliative Care Conference