RESPONSIBILITIES OF OCWTR BOARD MEMBERS:
- Board Members meet approximately 4 – 6 times per year, including one full-day retreat.
- Board Members are required to attend the annual OC Walk to Remember 5K event
- Board Members have minimum fundraising requirements
- Board Members may occasionally be asked to perform other various duties to help promote and grow the organization
- Board Members serve a term of 2 years, which is renewable upon mutual agreement
Prospective Board Members should email a resume or CV and a letter explaining his/her desire to serve on OC Walk to Remember Board of Directors to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected nominees will be contacted in November for an in-person interview. Final decisions will be made by the end of November.
Any questions should be directed to Kristyn von Rotz at email@example.com